My wourld in pictures

tirsdag 4. mars 2008

Tired

Tha latest days I have been doing to mutch. That again have made me really really tierd. I have pictures to Sky Watch Friday on my computer, and picture to Broer som binder also. But the picture does not suite my mood right now... So I will use them a day when it does suit.

But I'm OK. But at the time I could wish I just could fly away to a place far far away...

Just like these Swan on the lake today...

My litle dog is to real console fore me today. But like you can see he has injured his paw.

3 kommentarer:

Kjersti sa...

Heisann!

Så søt hund du har. Stakkars liten som har skadet føtene sine.

Ønsker deg en god dag.

Rune Eide sa...

No need to make excuses for not posting Bridges this time! The principle is: if and when you want to.

Malla sa...

for noen utrolig fine bilder :)